Вы можете заполнить
и распечатать форму направления online
Laboratory near Sukharevskaya metro station
107045, Moscow, Sretenka Str., 16/2
Hours of operation
- Monday-Friday 10:00–20:00
- Saturday and Sunday 11:00–18:00 (from November, 1)
+7 (499) 584-44-84, ext 2.
Performed X-ray examinations
- orthopantomogram (OPG)
- teleradiogram (TRG)
- computed tomography (CT) scan of jaws
- for dental implant placement/augmentation
- for the study of impacted/dystopic teeth
- with the radiographic guide
- CT scan of the paranasal sinuses
- CT scan of the temporomandibular joint (TMJ)
On foot — Go from Sukharevskaya metro station along the left side of the Sretenka Street, then turn left to Lukov Lane.
- Drive in the direction from the Center along Sretenka Street (one-way traffic), then turn right to Lukov Lane, first porch/entrance to the building on the right.
- Drive in the direction from the inner side of Sadovoe Ring, after Sukharevskaya Square turn right to Ananyevsky Lane, drive straight to Ashcheulov Lane, turn right to Sretenka Street, then turn right one more time to Lukov Lane, first porch/entrance to the building on the right.
The laboratory is located in the administrative building on the right side of Lukov Lane (going in the direction from Sretenka Street), entrance/porch is common with the Bank and other organizations. At the entrance show the guard referral to us (pass entry system), go upstairs to the fourth floor, our door is on the left.
Entrance is located next to the restaurant, 4th floor.