Вы можете заполнить
и распечатать форму направления online
Laboratory near Marksistskaya metro station
109147, Moscow, Bolshaya Andronievskaya Str., 25/33
Hours of operation
- Monday-Friday 10:00–20:00
- Saturday and Sunday 11:00–18:00
+7 (499) 584-44-84, ext 3.
Performed X-ray examinations
All X-ray examinations except for «CBCT scan for endodontics» and «CBCT scan of temporal bone/middle ear» (which are performed only in the laboratory near Kropotkinskaya metro station).
- On foot — go from the metro station «Marksistskaya» (Taganskaya) along the left side of Taganskaya street for 10 minutes, cross Bolshaya Andronievskaya Street, then cross the Square diagonally — go straight and a little bit to the left, at the end of the Square you’ll see our pointer near the building.
- By public transport — leave the trolley bus/taxi on the 2nd bus stop «Pokrovsky Convent» (Saint Matrona), cross Taganskaya Street (the trolley bus/taxi went along this street), turn right and go to Bolshaya Andronievskaya Street. Once you are on the Square, cross the Square diagonally — go straight and a little bit to the left, at the end of the Square you’ll see our pointer near the building.
- By car — entry from the side of Bolshaya Andronievskaya Street, turn to the left (please, note — here’s the one-way traffic!), then turn to the right (but don’t drive to the yard), turn to the left again (driving along the building) to the blind pass.
The laboratory is located on the first floor of a 12-storey apartment building. If you are looking from Abelmanovskaya Zastava Square, the entrance is from the front side of the house (not from the yard), directly on the right side of the frontpiece.
The outer side of an apartment building, 1st floor.